Discount Dental Plan
Save 10% to 50% on dental care expenses at
any of the participating dental providers nationwide
A sample of some of the dental services you can save on include:
What is a discount dental plan?
Discount dental plans are a simple and reliable way to save money at the dentist.
Discount dental plans give you access to substantial discounts at the dental office for a wide range of procedures. You save money on simple preventive treatments such as cleanings and x-rays as well as complex treatments like root canals and bridges.
Dental providers on this program have been contracted to provide the same quality treatment to our plan members at substantially discounted prices. As a member, you pay the dentist directly at a lower price for the services rendered - and you're done! No worrying about complicated paperwork or waiting for payment reimbursements.
How does a discount dental plan work?
1. Go to a participating provider. A complete list of providers in your area can by found by using the "SEARCH PROVIDER" look-up on this page OR by going www.findbestbenefits.com and use the Personalized Provider List to obtain a list of participating providers in your area.
2. Locate the dental network name on the front of your membership card. Give this network name to your provider when making your appointment.*
3. At your appointment, simply present your membership card before getting treatment to be assured that the proper discount is applied.
4. Payment is due at the time of services. There are no forms to complete, and no limit to the number of visits. Provider lists and fees may change at any time.
5. If you, or the provider, have any questions, contact Customer Service at the number listed on your membership card
*While our provider lists are continually updated, provider status can change. We recommend that you confirm the provider you have selected participates in the program when scheduling your appointment.
This plan is NOT insurance.
This is not a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Some services may be covered by a qualified health plan under the ACA. This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This is not a Medicare prescription drug plan. The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization. The range of discounts will vary depending on the provider type and services provided. The licensed discount medical plan organization is Coverdell & Company, Inc., at 8770 W. Bryn Mawr, Suite 1000, Chicago, IL 60631, 1-800-308-0374. To view a listing of participating providers visit http://benefits-america.com/index.html. You have the right to cancel this plan within 30 days of the effective date for a full refund of fees paid.